The WA-47jr FET offers one of the most coveted classic microphone capsule designs in an affordable microphone circuit. The WA-47jr FET uses a high quality discrete transformerless circuit with Toshiba FET's, Wima film capacitors, and Panasonic electrolytic capacitors. The WA-47jr FET brings the tone and character of the classic '47 style microphone to you through the most critical component (its capsule) and is able to maintain an aggressive price-point by simplifying the rest of the circuit topology.
The WA-47jr FET's simplified circuit is in no way a low quality circuit but is simpler to build and uses less components than a vintage tube microphone, which allows us to offer it at such a bargain price. The WA-47jr FET uses the same capsule as the Warm Audio flagship WA-47 tube microphone and sounds wildly similar to the WA-47.
- Pattern Select Switch – This switch selects the polar pattern for the WA-47jr FET's capsule. The three polar pattern options are: Omnidirectional, Cardioid, and Figure-Of-Eight.
- XLR Output – The WA-47jr FET's output is a balanced, gold-contact 3-pin XLR which accepts a standard XLR to XLR shielded microphone cable.
- High Pass Filter Switch – This switch engages a 70hz high pass filter for reducing rumble and other subsonic information.
- -10dB Pad Switch – This switch engages a -10dB pad within the active circuitry
- FET Transformerless '47 Style Condenser Microphone.
- Custom True '47 Capsule Reproduction (K47 Style) Model# WA-47-B-80v.
- Capsule Makeup: Gold Sputtered, Dual Large Diaphragm, Single Backplate, 6 Microns NOS Mylar (PET Film).
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Figure-Of-Eight, And Omnidirectional.
- Pad: -10db High-Pass Filter: 70Hz
- Self-Noise: 9dBA
- Dynamic Range: 138dBA
- Fully Discrete Signal Path, Toshiba FET’s, Wima Film Capacitors, Panasonic Electrolytic Capacitors
- Maximum SPL: 147/157dB (@1kHz 1kOhms 0.5% THD, 0/-10dB)
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz~20 KHz Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa Or -40dB
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: ≥1kOhms
- Equivalent Noise: 10dBA (IEC651)
- Total Weight: 1.1 Lbs
- Mic Diameter: 52mm
- Mic Length: 210mm
- Includes: Shockmount, Hard Mount, Zipper Storage Pouch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.