VocoPro SDR-4000 Dual Digital USB SD Audio Recorder & Player
- Records 192 kb/s audio files directly to an SD card or USB drive via RCA or XLR line in jacks
- Compatible with SD / SDHC cards and USB drives with a storage capacity of up to 32GB
- Dual recorder design allows for independent recording / playback on each side
- Can record any audio signal from a device with RCA outputs or balanced XLR outputs
- Other connections can include direct output from a computer or mp3 playerUsing a stereo RCA to RCA cable, you can connect the audio outputs on one side (side A) to the other side's audio input jacks (side B)You can connect the audio output from each side independently to a mixer
- Can be used as a dual USB / SD player in conjunction with DJ-style mixers with a crossfader
- Individual record level controls and records level LEDs for precise level control Delete recorded files directly from the recorder
- Delete recorded files directly from the recorder
- Fully featured playback with single and repeat playback modes
- Individual RCA and XLR input / output jacks
- Mixed RCA output jacks with toggle switch
- Backlit buttons for use is low-light areas1/4" headphone jack with volume controlSlim 1RU rack-mountable chassis
- Compatible with 110 to 220V power supply
The SDR-4000 Dual Digital USB / SD Audio Recorder & Player from VocoPro is a standalone unit that offers real-time, high-quality digital audio recording and dual-side playback. The recorder enables high-fidelity recording onto both SD / SDHC cards and USB drives with capacities of up to 32GB.
Additionally, it sports an easy-adjust recording level control that helps to monitor audio levels and eliminate distortions.The unit can also turn into a dual-side audio player with both single and repeat playback modes for easy digital playback. The rear panel features individual and mixed RCA and individual XLR inputs and outputs.
It also comes with a 1/4" headphone jack with volume control for convenient monitoring.The SDR-4000 Recorder and Player features a slim 1RU design that allows it to fit into any standard equipment rack for easy installation.
The user-friendly operation is similar to that of 2 cassette decks. This makes it suitable not only for performers, but also places of worship, businesses, schools, etc. for recording and playback applications such as band rehearsals, sermons, presentations, lessons, and more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.