MS Series Professional Column Studio Monitor Stand with Adjustable Angle and Axis, Acoustic Foam Platform, and Three Internal Channels - Black.
The MS Series studio reference monitor stands from Ultimate Support offer unparalleled innovation and strength for professional, project, and home studios alike. The MS-100 is a 38" tall monitor stand solution that provides surface decoupling via top mounted rubber decoupling pads and spiked, rubber covered feet. Three internal channels provide the option to pass cables through the base of the stand, while a larger internal channel allows you to add shot or sand for additional absorption and weight. The MS-100 series stands include MS-80 desktop stands, which provide a greater degree of vertical flexibility for positioning in your studio.
- Easily Adjust the Angle and Axis of Your Monitors
- Sonic Isolation and Decoupling
- Three Internal Channels for Cable and Weight Management
- Ultimate Support Design
- MS-100B REV A Specs (blue and white box)
- Product Name: MS-100B
- Part Number: 17450
- Color: Black with Black Accents
- Capacity: 75 lbs.
- Column Height (Spikes to Top Plate): 36"
- Column Height (Foot Caps to Top Plate): 36.5"
- Monitor Platform Height (w/Acoustic Foam): 2"
- Top Plate Dimensions: 10.25" x 10.25"
- Base Diameter: 19"
- Weight: 12.4 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.