Ultimate Support MC125 Microphone Boom Stand w/ Adjustable Counter Weight
Studio Series Professional Microphone Boom Stand with Adjustable Counter Weight, Quarter-turn Clutch and Rollerblade-style Caster Wheels
The MC-125 professional studio boom stand's larger-diameter base and locking, rollerblade-style wheels provide a low center of gravity and extra stability. Smoothly raise or lower height from 52" to 83" with a reliable clutch. The long boom telescopes from 35" to 61" and features a friction-free clutch arm extension. Also includes a unique, easy-adjust 5.75-lb. counterweight for a stable microphone placement. And the threaded shaft and boom sections provide quick set up and tear down for easy transport and storage. The MC-125 is in a class all its own.
- Heavy Cast Base with Rollerblade-style Wheels
- Adjustable Counter Weight
- Height and Length Adjustable
- 100% Field Serviceable Parts
- Stand Height (with Casters): 51.5" - 82.75"
- Boom Length: 35" - 61"
- Caster Diameter: 3.75"
- Base Diameter: 22.5"
- Folded Assembled with Casters: 58.75" x 22.5"
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Counterweight Weight: 5.75 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.