Truetone 1 SPOT PRO CS7 Guitar Pedal Power Supply with 7 Isolated Outputs
- 7 fully isolated and filtered outputs
- 3 voltage options provide power for virtually any effect pedal
- Switchable Worldwide Input Voltage
- Includes brackets for mounting under Pedaltrain pedalboards
- Cables and converter plugs included
1 SPOT Technology… what does that mean and why should I care?
Technically, it’s switching power supply technology, which is very different than what anyone has ever put inside a power brick. Normally, you would find just a big transformer and a handful of small electronic components inside a power brick… old tech that hasn’t changed in decades and has a lot of limitations. We took the same switching power supply technology found in our famous 1 SPOT and scaled it up to make the 1 SPOT Pro models. With much more space to work with, we were able to completely eliminate noise, provide total electrical isolation between outputs, create multiple voltages, and still give you the ability to use it anywhere in the world.
A major benefit of using a switching power supply is that it can handle far more current (power being pulled out of it) than any transformer-based power supply. Although we had to put power rating labels on each output to satisfy certification agencies (yes, we actually certified these, unlike most companies), the outputs can generally handle far more than the label shows.
For example, you can connect a 300mA pedal to a 200mA output, without causing any problems. With a transformer-based power supply, you can’t get away with that. The important thing is to not exceed the total of all the labels. With a CS7, the output labels add up to 1900mA total. That means the total current draw of all your pedals should be less than 1900mA. That total current rating is roughly double the current load of the most common power brick, for a lot less money.
- Dimensions: 5.5” x 3.37” x 2”; 1.31 lbs. - weight and dimensions of power supply only, not including cables or packaging.
- Input Voltage: The 1 SPOT Pro CS7 can be used anywhere in the world without the use of a step-up or step-down transformer. Like our 1 SPOT, it transforms wall voltage from 100-240Vac, and converts it into the stated voltages on the front panel of the unit.
Power cables (all are center pin negative polarity):
- (4) DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18” – White
- (3) DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12” – Yellow
- (1) CL6 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity)Green – for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc. and some Eventide pedals.
- (1) CYR – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity)Red – reverse polarity converter
- (1) C35 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive)Black – 3.5mm (1/8”) plug converter
- (1) CBAT – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output) Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks. Do NOT connect to a battery!
Available Output Voltages
- Output 1: 18VDC (100mA)
- Outputs 2-5: 9VDC or 12VDC (200mA)
- Outputs 6-7: 9VDC (500mA)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.