Tram 1400 200-Watt 136 MHz to 174 MHz 6-dBd-Gain Aluminum Base Antenna with 50-Ohm UHF SO-239 Connector, 10 Feet
Sometimes extra height makes a difference. This 200-Watt 136 MHz to 174 MHz 6-dBd-Gain Aluminum Base Antenna with 50-Ohm UHF SO-239 Connector from Tram stands 10 ft. tall. It provides an extended range of communication between the base station and corresponding field sources.
- 200 watts power handling with vertical polarization
- Frequency: 136 MHz to 174MHz; 6 dBd gain; 5 MHz bandwidth
- Grounded 5/8 over 5/8 wave
- Radiator constructed of aircraft-quality aluminum for extended service life
- Coils are hermetically sealed in heavy-duty housing to assure low SWR in all weather
- SO-239 UHF female connector with 50 ohms impedance
- Includes stainless steel hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.