Tascam Pro CD Recorder/Player w/ Proprietary TEAC Tray-loading - CD-RW900MKII
The CD-RW900MKII is a professional-grade CD recorder that replaces the best-selling CD-RW900SL. A new CD transport designed and manufactured by TEAC ensures years of reliable operation in the most demanding installations, allowing gapless recording that conventional PC drives can't. More recording features like Auto Track Creation help the operator create polished recordings without constant supervision, while an AKM AK4528VM is employed for AD/DA conversion for crystal clear sound.
Enhanced features to meet professional-use
The AK4528VM AD/DA chipset manufactured by Asahi Kasei Electronics is employed for finer AD/DA conversion that defines resulting sound quality. Various useful functions have been added to the CD-RW900MKII in order to meet all kinds of professional needs. The CD drive for example, a newly-designed TEAC-manufactured drive is employed for excellent durability and reliability, performing finely-tuned responses – gapless continuous recording while increasing track number, for example – that only in-house design mechanism can do.
Supports professional acoustic applications, including PA
Other features include rich playback function and a high level of audio performance enable the CD-RW900MKII to be used as a professional-grade CD player. The audio circuit is also equipped with high level capabilities, achieving a high-spec frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz ±0.8dB.
Adopts AK4528VM audio codec made by Asahi Kasei Microdevices which has 24-bits processing Independent input level controls provides serious level control
- Supported media: CD-R, CD-R-DA, CD-RW, CD-RW-DA
- High speed CD-RW Supports CD drive supports playback of CD-DA and Data-CD
- High reliability proprietary TEAC tray drive
- OPC (optimum power control) function: Adjusting the laser power for each disc type Fade-in/Fade-out recording function (1 to 30 seconds, 1 seconds increments)
- Sync recording function: Automatically start/stop recording at a preset level (–24dB to –72dB, 6dB increments) Digital volume for adjusting recording level seriously (–?, –54.0dB to 18.0dB)
- Automatic track division: Automatically insert a track division at a preset condition
- Manual track division: Insert a track division by manual operation Time track division: Automatically insert a track division per preset interval (1 to 10 minutes, 1 minutes increments)
- Rec-mute function: Recording four seconds of silence on the disc Selectable maximum recording track numbers (automatically stop at preset number)
- Erase function: Erase selected track or disc (for CD-RW) Four playback modes (continuous, single, program, random) Repeat playback function (continuous, single, program, random, A-B) Fade-in/Fade-out playback function (OFF, 1 to 30 seconds, 1 seconds increments)
- Auto-cue function: Automatically pause by detection of a sound of start point in a track
- Auto-ready function: Automatically pause at head of next track after playback previous track
- Pitch control playback function: Pitch and speed can be varied (±16%, 0.1 to 1.0% increments, for CD-DA)
- Key control playback function: (b1 to b6, #1 to #6, half-note increments, for CD-DA) When using key control function with pitch control function, these function provides speed changing without changing pitch
- Timer playback function (external timer sold separately): Automatically begin playback when turned on
- Unfinalize function (for CD-RW): Erase TOC information of finalized CD-RW Time display switching (elapsed track/disc time, remaining track/disc time)
- CD-text editing supports PS/2 keyboard (sold separately) connection for remote control or entering a title SRC (sampling rate converter): Automatically convert the incoming frequency to 44.1kHz (for 32 to 48kHz)
- RCA analog unbalanced inputs/outputs
- COAXIAL digital input/output (IEC60958-3:S/PDIF)
- OPTICAL digital input/output (IEC60958-3:S/PDIF)
- Wireless remote controller with 10-key included
- Headphone output (20mW/ch)
- 3-polar AC sockets with the detachable AC cable
- 2U EIA rackmountable
- RoHS certified
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.