Song ideas can happen anywhere. With the TASCAM DP-006, you'll be ready. Jot down ideas for your songs using this professional sounding multi-track recorders. For extra battery life, you can add TASCAM's BP-6AA external battery pack.
A user interface that enables intuitive operation similar to cassette MTR Easy to operate, just like a cassette MRT, with recording preparation achievable in just two steps after turning the device on. A high-quality microphone is already built-in, so there is no need for an external mic.
Each track has a designated knob so that users can intuitively operate each track without having to rely on the screen. SD/SDHC cards are used for recording media, allowing data to be transferred to the computer via USB.
A multi-recorder that anyone can use to easily record their song ideas Adding the DP-006 to your production setup will increase the scope of your music production infinitely. The music sketchpad can easily accumulate ideas and will capture that melody line as it pops into your head, all in high audio quality, further enhancing your music production.
- Up to six tracks recording (2mono tracks + 2mono/stereo switchable tracks)
- CD quality recording (44.1kHz/16-bit)
- Two tracks simultaneous recording/ six tracks simultaneous playback
- Dedicated stereo master track available
- Record to SD/SDHC card (Up to 32GB)
- 2 Built-in omni-directional condenser microphones
- Microphone sensitivity can be selected from 3-positions (Low/Mid/High)
- Two TS 1/4" mic/line inputs
- INPUT A can connect high-impedance instrument directly (Like an electric-guitar)
- Independent LEVEL/PAN(BALANCE) knobs for each track
- 15mW/ch headphone output
- 128 × 64 dot-matrix LCD
- Four AA batteries operation up to 9 hours (When recording, using the eneloop battery)
- Optional AC adapter ready (TASCAM PS-P520)
- Can connect to an external battery pack (TASCAM BP-6AA)
- Tripod screw hole
- Direct locate function by jog-wheel
- Repeat playback between IN/OUT point
- Track edit functions (CLONE TRACK, CLEAN OUT, SILENCE, CUT, OPEN)
- Bounce function allows recording of more six tracks
- UNDO/REDO (UNDO HISTORY) function
- Chromatic tuner and metronome included
- High-speed data transfer by USB2.0 connection
- Backup and restore songs
- File import/export by WAV format (mono/stereo)
- Export stereo master file as stereo WAV format
- 4GB SD card included
- Spec Recording media SD card (512MB to 2GB), SDHC card (4GB to 32GB)
- File system TASCAM original (MTR partition), FAT32 (FAT partition)
- INPUT A/B
- 1/4" TS-jack
- Connectors 1/4" (6.3mm) TS-jack, UNBALANCED
- Input impedance 10kΩ or more (INPUT A: MIC/LINE), 1MΩ(INPUT A: GUITAR)
- Nominal input level –10dBV
- Maximum input level +6dBV
- Headroom 16dB Built-in microphones
- Omni-directional condenser microphone × 2 LINE OUT
- Connectors 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo mini jack
- Nominal output level –16dBV
- Maximum output level 0dBV
- PHONES Connectors 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo mini jack
- Maximum output level 15mW + 15mW (THD+N less than 0.1%, 32Ω loaded)
- USB Connectors USB Mini-B type 4-pin Format USB2.0 HIGH SPEED mass storage class
- Continuous battery operation time *All times are approximate.
- Alkaline battery (EVOLTA) 8 hours (using line input/recording) 8.5 hours (using headphone/playback)
- Nickel-metal battery (eneloop) 9 hours (using line input/recording) 9.5 hours (using headphone/playback)
- Power Four AA batteries (Alkaline or nickel-metal battery)
- AC adapter (TASCAM PS-P520, sold separately)
- Power consumption 1W (Maximum)
- Dimensions (W×H×D) 6.1" × 1.6" × 4.2"
- Weight 12.7 oz. (excluding batteries)
- Operating temperature 41˚F to 95˚F / 5˚C to 35˚C
- Backup memory In the PREFERENCE, contents of "Repeat Int", "Auto Pwr Save" and "Contrast"
- Accessories: 4GB SD card, AA battery × 4, USB cable (31.5" / 80cm), Warranty card, Owner's manual
- Audio performance: Frequency response 20Hz to 20kHz (+1/–3dB, INPUT (MIC/LINE) to LINE OUT)
- Distortion Less than 0.05% (INPUT (LINE) to LINE OUT)
- S/N ratio More than 81dB (INPUT (MIC/LINE) to LINE OUT)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.