Tascam 32-track Digital Portastudio Recorder - DP-32SD
TASCAM’s DP-32SD Digital Portastudio records an unmatched 32 tracks to solid-state media. Up to eight tracks can be recorded at a time through its combination XLR and 1/4” combo jacks.
Input processing like compression and limiting are available during recording, as well as guitar amp simulation and multi-effects for use with the instrument-level input. A color LCD and channel strip knobs make mixing fast and creative.
The included 4GB SD card can be replaced with up to 32GB SDHC media or swapped with other cards between projects.
Excellent visibility and intuitive operation delivers stress-free recording
A stress-free user interface has been equipped, building upon the Portastudio series’ concept of intuitive operation. Various full-color LCD screens and self-illuminated buttons offer superb visibility. Measures have been made to increase operability, for example faders have eliminated layer structures make operating all tracks feel intuitive. Even the channel strip is equipped with encoders with unified LCD screens and colors. The operational unit moves in a way that delivers music production free of stress.
Even in loud environments, the high output powered amplifier makes headphone monitoring easy In order to ensure a high-quality production environment, the outputs and monitor systems have been upgraded. Separate to the stereo output, a MONITOR OUT that can adjust monitor volume has been installed, and the TRS output terminals are able to make balanced connections with the monitor speaker. In addition, a 70mW/ch headphone amplifier that allows loud volume monitoring has also been installed.
The slim-shaped DP-32SD Digital Portastudio offers a music production environment that doesn’t require a computer.
- Simultaneous 24-track playback
- 12 mono tracks + 6 stereo tracks
- Simultaneous 8-track recording
- 44.1k or 48 kHz, 16 or 24-bit recording
- 8 XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Phantom power supplied on all inputs (INPUT A-D,E-H)
- High-impedance input available (INPUT H)
- Stereo RCA output
- 2 effect send outputs (1/4" TS jack)
- 70mW/ch headphone amplifier
- Remote connector for optional RC-3F footswitch
- INPUT A-H and each track equipped with 3-band EQ
- Automatic punch in/out
- Various edit functions (COPY INSERT, COPY PASTE, MOVE INSERT, MOVE PASTE, OPEN, CUT, SILENCE, CLONE TRACK, CLEAN OUT)
- Undo and Redo function with Undo history
- Dynamics effects for input (Limiter, Compressor, Noise Suppressor, Exciter)
- Guitar effects (Amp Simulator, Reverb, Compressor, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser)
- Mix-down effects (Reverb, Delay, Stereo Chorus)
- Mastering Effects (Multi-band Compressor, Equalizer, Dither, Normalize)
- Track bounce function
- Virtual track (8 virtual track per one track: including use track)
- Locate mark up to 99 for one song
- File transferring via USB2.0
- Chromatic tuner
- 19 Faders
- Peak-hold function on the level meter of the LCD
- Sub-frame editing
- Dedicated AC adapter included (TASCAM GPE248-120200-Z)
- SD card included
- RoHS certified
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.