Tascam 2-in/2-out Audio/MIDI Interface w/ HDDA Mic Preamps & iOS Compatibility
TASCAM’s US-2x2 combines great audio quality and ergonomic design for a powerful 2-in/2-out USB 2 Audio interface. Two of TASCAM’s Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps provide up to 57dB of gain with nearly inaudible noise and distortion specs. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without coloring the source.
The US-2x2 includes class-compliant drivers for plug-and-play operation on Mac OSX and iOS devices like the iPad, and a simple driver adds ASIO compatibility for Windows. MIDI in and out are also included for connecting synths, drum machines, and controllers.
With solid audio specs, iOS compatibility, and an easy-to-read angled design, the US-2x2 is the ultimate 2-channel interface for home, project, and mobile studios.
Ultra-HDDA Mic Preamps for Clear Audio Quality from All of Your Mics
TASCAM's own Ultra-HDDA mic preamps are the cleanest, quietest, and best-sounding from any interface in their range. A gain range of 57dB makes them ideal for any type of mic – dynamic, condenser, or ribbon. With preamp performance well beyond any interfaces in their price range, the Ultra-HDDA preamps on the US-2x2 makes your tracks sound like a record.
Simple Operation and an All-New USB Driver
TASCAM makes installing the US-2x2 a snap, whether usnig the built-in class-complient driver or the high-performance ASIO or Core Audio drivers. TASCAM started from scratch on the software, developing them in-house through extensive testing, resulting in our most robust drivers ever.
Also included with the driver software is a simple-to-use on-screen control panel, which monitors and adjusts critical interface settings.
- Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps with ?125dBu EIN NE5532 op-amps used at the audio input and output stages
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit recording
- Support for Windows and Mac OS X operating systems
- USB 2.0 computer connection
- Connect with iPads and other iOS devices
- +48V phantom power for all inputs
- Two switchable high-impedance inputs Microphone preamp gain range of 57 dB
- Direct monitoring function for zero-latency monitoring
- Tough all-metal casing for durability
- Angled design provides excellent usability on a desktop
- Balanced analog TRS output jacks suitable for connection to powered monitors
- Standard TRS headphones output jack
- Separate controls for line and headphones output volumes
- MIDI input and output
- Output sources can be selected in the setting panel
- Input sound monitoring can be set to stereo or mono
- Input muting function eliminates noise from unused inputs
- USB class compliant 2.0 support
- Confirmed operation with major DAW software (SONAR, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Garage Band
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.