The MD 3000.1 PREMIER 1 OHM amplifier is developed with the highest technology and performance for automotive sound systems. It is mono, with maximum power of 3000Watts RMS with impedance of 1 OHM, and 1 channel of 3000W RMS. The MD 3000.1 PREMIER is FULL RANGE playing all the frequencies in the right size for you. And it still has a chrome-plated design to make your system more sophisticated.
- CLASS OF OPERATION Class D
- NUMBER OF CHANNELS 01
- MAXIMUM POWER @ 12.6 VDC - 2 OHMS: 3000W RMS @ 12.6 VDC - 4 OHMS: 1920W RMS
- INPUT SENSITIVITY 200mV
- SIGNAL / NOISE RATIO> 90dB
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 10Hz ~ 18KHz (-3dB)
- CROSSOVER HIGH PASS (HPF) 10Hz ~ 90Hz (-12dB / 8th) Variable
- CROSSOVER LOW PASS (LPF) 90Hz ~ 18KHz (-12dB / 8th) Variable
- BASS BOOST 35Hz ~ 55Hz
- 0 ~ 10dB (50Hz)
- EFFICIENCY 82%
- INPUT IMPEDANCE 22K Ohms
- OUTBOUND IMPEDANCE 02 OHMS
- PROTECTION SYSTEM Short on output, short on output relative to GND, low impedance protection, low / high voltage protection and thermal protection.
- MINIMUM POWER SUPPLY VOLTAGE 9VDC
- MAXIMUM POWER SUPPLY VOLTAGE 16VDC
- CONSUMPTION AT REST 1.50A
- MUSICAL MAXIMUM CONSUMPTION 145A
- MAXIMUM CONSUMPTION IN SIGNAL SENOIDAL 290A
- DIMENSIONS (LXAXP) 9" x 2.8" x 8.6"
- WEIGHT 5.5 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.