Taramps HD30002 Very High Power Two Ohm Stable Single Channel Car Audio Amplifier
The HD line is a line of amps a channel with frequency response of the sub bass to treble average. Are products ranging 800-8,000 Watts of power, applied in several areas aimed at it relates to automotive, domestic or electric trio sound. The HD amplifier is a high performance product, innovative design and edges (front and back) in ABS, which provide more security at the time of installation. The HD amplifiers have RCA inputs (L and R) to seize all mixing a song, directing to a single output.
- Number of Channels - 01 Max Power @ 13.8 VDC - 2 ohm: 3598W RMS Max Power @ 13.8 VDC - 2 ohms: 2446W RMS Power 13.8 VDC @ Maximum - 4 ohms: 1403W RMS Maximum Power 12.6 @ VDC - 1 ohm: 3000W RMS
- Max Power @ 12.6 VDC - 2 ohms: 2040W RMS Power 12.6 VDC @ Maximum - 4 ohms: 1170W RMS Input Sensitivity: 250mV @ -9.78 dBm Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) 0.3% S / N Ratio:> 95dB Damping Factor: 300 Frequency Response (Full Range): 5Hz to 15KHz
- HPF (High Pass Filter): 5Hz to 50Hz (-12dB / 8 th) Variable L.PF ( Low Pass Filter): 50Hz to 15KHz (-12dB / 8 th) Variable Bass Boost: 0 to 10dB (50Hz) Input Impedance: 18K OHMS System Protection: Short on Output Voltage / High Power / Low
- Voltage Low Power: 10 , 5 VDC Voltage Maximum Supply: 16 VDC Consumption at Rest:. 1.70 Amp Maximum Consumption Musical @ 12.6 VDC 170 Amp. Maximum Consumption in Sinusoidal Signal @ 12.6 VDC: 340 Amp.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 9" x 2.5" x 11.3"
- Weight: 6.8 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.