Good looks and hi-tech don't always go hand in hand but the newest addition to the Suzuki family of Micro, Mini and Baby Grand Digital Pianos is an amazing combination of performance features and stunning appearance. Available in high gloss black polish the new MDG-300 is perfectly portioned and will add both warmth and charm to your personal environment. Measuring only 2'-4" deep, it comfortably fits any room size or décor.
Technically speaking, the MDG-300 has enhanced performance features not found on any Digital Grand Piano in its price range. A full compliment of hi-tech features allow for endless musical possibilities. Sporting bluetooth compatibility, you can access music, lessons and demonstrations from the internet any way you choose. A true full color LCD control screen makes it easier to organize your selected features. Only the most advanced synthesizers boast 128 note polyphony for incredible full bodied sound. The MDG-300 includes this advanced feature. The piano voice is an amazing 24Mb of powerful sound reproduction played through a 6 way stereo sound system. Create your own original compositions with the on-board 3 track music sequencer. Save and store to the Secure Digital(SD) Memory Card.
The new MDG-300 is a complete entertainment center. It blends perfectly into todays modern living space and lifestyle. Whether you are just starting out or an accomplished musician, the MDG-300 is ready to perform for you. Try one soon and see why you, and your home, will want one!
Variety of Versatile Performance Options 128 note polyphony ensures no dropped notes even with the most complex piano passages. Digital signal processing (reverb, chorus and EQ) allows you to sound sculpt your performance to your personal style and taste. The layer and split piano functions with sound balance controls guarantee beautiful, rich, full sounding instrumentation. Multi-track music recorder allows the beginner or performing Musicians to monitor daily progress.
Full True Color LCD Display Screen The MDG-300 has a large 4.3 inch LCD display screen in full color to help organize your selected features. Find what you need quickly and easily with this large window format.
Impressive Ensemble Performance Features An amazing combination of 122 voices, 100 rhythm styles and recording features create endless musical possibilities. Professional styles make you a member of the world class band of your choice. Rock to Bach, World Beat to Jazz ensembles, Boogie Woogie to New Age, your musical spectrum is limitless.
Play Along Songs
Choose from 55 preset songs for instant playing with the included songbook. Simple to advanced songs allow for separate practice with the left hand or right hand or play along with both hands. Engage the vocal grading feature for a true to form "piano teacher" response.
Authentic Grand Piano Feel
The MDG-300 has a velocity sensitive, graded hammer action keyboard that offers superb response and smooth feel.
- Cabinet Size 2'-4"
- Finish Black Hi Gloss
- Keyboard 88 Key
- Graded hammer action
- Velocity Sensitive Polyphony
- 128 Note Polyphony with sound effects engaged Voice
- 122 selectable voices
- 128 General MIDI voices available for MIDI playing
- Voice Mode Main
- Multi-layer for 4 voices with 6 presets
- Keyboard percussion Rhythm Styles 100 Styles with Variations
- Fill In
- Track volume is adjustable Auto-Accomp
- Auto Bass Chord with Single
- Fingered and Piano fingering Mode Arpeggio 4 preset types
- Octave and Style are selectable
- Controls Master Volume
- Cursor control
- +/- Demo Songs
- 14 built-in demo songs
- Play Along Song 55 songs
- Right, left and both hands playing with grading feature
- Sound Effects Digital Reverb and Chorus (Various Types) String Resonate, Damper Resonate Equalizer
- Adjustable with 10 Graphic Faders
- Metronome On/Off
- Assignable beat. sound and volume
- Tempo Range 40 to 240 Registration
- 10 Registration Memories(lncluding Sequence Registration)
- Setup Menu
- Master Tune Reverb and Chorus type
- Reverb and Chorus level
- Split points
- Harmony type
- Touch Control
- Reset Recorder 3 Track
- 4 User songs. songs can be saved in the SD Card
- SD Card Support SMF Format file
- Play all. Save. Repeat playing mode.
- Delete Pedals Sustain. Sustenuto. Soft.
- The function of the middle pedal is assignable
- Speakers 6 Speaker
- Stereo Sound Delivery System Connections
- Mic Input. Headphone Jack. Audio In. Audio Out. A/C In. MIDI In/Out.
- USB Port, Bluetooth compatible
- Display 4.3" true color LCD (480 x 272 dots)
- Power Output 60W x 2
- Weight 218 lbs.
- Packaged in 1 box that includes piano, legs/pedal assembly and bench
- Dimensions 55" W x 30" D x 35.5" H
- Included Hardware Matching Bench, Power cable, USB Cable, iPad Adapter, DEMO DISK CARD w/80 pre-loaded songs, and Songbook, Manual, ez assembly guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.