The TLA-50 Tube Leveling Amplifier offers the sound of Summit Audio's famous TLA-100 in a half-rack package designed for smaller digital studios and live rigs. The price is nice, too. The TLA-50 adds warmth to your digital signal, while providing an extremely musical compression. Overall, the TLA-50 delivers the classic smooth Summit Audio sound. This full-featured leveling amplifier offers three position attack and release switches, continuously variable gain and gain reduction control, and provides VU metering of output and gain reduction for precise visual tailoring of the audio signal. The TLA-50 also features a side chain insert for flexible use. The output stage is a discrete component transistor circuit optimized for smooth and quiet response utilizing plus and minus 24-volt rails from the internal high-voltage power supply. The unit also offers the ability to link with another TLA-50 for outstanding stereo compression capabilities.
- Internal AC Supply
- 20 watts, 115, 50 or 60 Hz (USA model)
- Fuse size .5 amp, slo-blo for 100/115 V
- Fuse size .25 amp, slo-blo at 230 V
- Mic: 1.5K ohms
- Hi-Z: 10K-1.75M ohms
- Output impedance (XLR): 150 ohms
- Inputs: +4 dB female XLR and -10dB 1/4"
- Outputs: +4 dB male XLR and 1/4" -10 dB balanced
- Insert: 1/4" TRS balanced line level output
- Stereo Link: 1/4" mono Jack
- Side Chain: 1/4 stereo jack for Tip/Ring signal processing
Max input level:
- Max input level: +20 dBu
- Max output level (XLR): +25dBu
- Max gain: 24dBu
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz +/-1dB w/6dB compression
- Signal to noise ratio: 120dB
- THD + Noise: 0.05% +4dB, 3dB compression
- Vacuum tubes: 12AX7A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.