This all-purpose mic is ideal for vocals and acoustic guitars, but its solid resistance to high-frequency sounds makes it great for hi-hats, other acoustic instruments, or as overheads. With naturally clear and clean sound reproduction, it is a solid, versatile choice for all your live and on stage needs.
- Uses: Vocal and instrumental
- Capsule: Back electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: - 45 dB +/- 3 dB
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 18 kHz
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum sound pressure level: 144 dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 75 dB
- Phantom power: 12 V to 52 V
- Low frequency attenuation: 12 dB / octave at 100 Hz Pad: - 12 dB
- Included: Rubber suspension
- Color: Black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.