Sonuus I2M Musicport MIDI Converter & Hi-Z USB Audio Interface
Continuing from the appeal of the G2M and B2M, the i2M musicport combines the features of both these units (to support both guitar and bass) with an optimised USB interface for even faster MIDI performance. Featuring extended MIDI features and configurability to satisfy the most demanding users, and a high-impedance audio interface that won't suck the tone from your instrument, the i2M musicport is the new way to connect your musical instruments to your computer.
Designed particularly for guitar and bass, it works with most musical instruments including wind instruments and the human voice. Now you can record great-sounding tracks and play synthesizers and samplers how you have always wanted to: by using your favourite instrument.
- 16-bit, 44•1 kHz/48 kHz digital audio with Hi-Z input preamp.
- Any musical instrument can be used as a solo MIDI instrument.
- Optimised settings for: Guitar, 4-String Bass, 5-String Bass and Voice/Wind.
- No instrument modifications or special pickups required.
- Robust note detection – minimises wrong notes.
- Very low latency & ultra-fast tracking.
- Ultra-fast, accurate MIDI pitch-bend or chromatic mode.
- Ultra-compact, lightweight and portable.
- USB bus-powered (no power supply required).
- Future-proof upgradeable firmware.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.