The MXW8 is a desktop gooseneck base transmitter compatible with Microflex Wireless Systems. With a stylish, contoured design and minimal footprint it complements any conference setting. Available in a black or white finish, the MXW8 accepts Microflex modular gooseneck microphones available in multiple lengths with polar pattern and LED options. All Microflex Wireless transmitters deliver pristine audio quality, intelligent wireless performance, encrypted transmission, and advanced rechargeability for conferencing and presentation applications.
- Wide frequency response: Full-range audio for clear voice transmission
- Concealed power switch: Prevents accidental powering off
- Bi-directional wireless: Enables return channel audio and real-time remote control of all wireless microphone settings, including light ring indication
- Earphone output: Listen to audio from a return channel for translation, cueing, or program material
- Programmable mute button: Customize local or remote muting behavior per application, with options including push-to-talk, push-to-mute, and external control
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Wide working range: Reliable wireless coverage extends up to 160 feet (50 meters)
- Out-of-range alert: Emits beeping sound when range limit is exceeded
- Easy wireless linking: Assign the microphone to an access point channel by simply docking it in a networked charging station and pressing “Link”
- Advanced Li-ion batteries: Smart lithium-ion internal batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use, charge fully in 2 hours, and enable remote monitoring over the network of remaining runtime and charge status in hours and minutes
- Standby mode: Enabled remotely during periods of inactivity to significantly extend battery life when not in use
- Low-battery LED: Visually alerts when there are 30 minutes of charge remaining
- USB charging: Connects to any standard USB power source for “always on” usage. Charge time using SBC-USB adapter: <3.5 hours while mic is in use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.