The Tourtek PB1905 Rechargeable Pedalboard provides stompbox users with the convenience, versatility and mobility necessary for playing stages with limited or no power options, making quick stage changes, setting up outdoors and a variety of other performance scenarios. With its built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery delivering an abundance of clean, quiet power with a maximum capacity of 12,800mAh, the PB1905 can run a diverse collection of pedals for up to 10 hours* on a single charge.
The PB1905's 19.25″ x 5.31″ durable, yet lightweight chassis features 10 output ports: three (3) 9V/600mA [for standard effects pedal], four (4) 9V/2000mA, two (2) 12V/1000mA and one (1) switchable 18-24V/500mA. That means you can provide ample power to up to 10 effects pedals without having to plug into an outlet. In addition, the PB1905 comes with enough male Velco® pedal mounting tape (1m) to cover the entire pedalboard and help secure all of your pedals. You get eight (8) positive tip polarity power cords and two (2) negative tip polarity power cords, so you have everything you need to connect your pedals and design your ideal pedalboard. A protective carry case is also included to keep all your gear safe during transport.
- 19.25″ x 5.31″ pedalboard with a built-in powerbank to run all your pedals
- 10 powerbank output ports (3x 9V/600mA, 4x 9V/2000mA, 2x 12V/1000mA, 1x switchable 18-24V/500mA)
- Power up all of your pedals with a single switch
- Clean, quiet battery power equivalent to a 9V alkaline battery
- Durable, lightweight chassis 2-3 hour fast charge lasts for up to 10 hours
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Useable while charging, even if battery is low or uncharged
- Power/capacity LED indicator
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.