Zi200 Professional Reference Earphones with micro balanced armature drivers are superior upgrades to conventional in-ear monitors for onstage performance and personal listening. They deliver detailed, full-range sound via a contoured design that provides maximum sound isolation and a comfortable fit, all for a truly high-performance audio experience.
Zi200 earbuds feature dual high-definition micro balanced armature drivers with an acoustic filter and custom designed crossover, producing an extended, highly accurate audio response. For interference-free audio performance, Zi200 include a 3.75' cable with black braided wire that features a gold-plated, right angle 1/8″ (3.5mm) connector.
The lightweight Zi200 earbuds feature a sleek black finish, and contour to your ears with moldable ear hooks constructed of memory wire for a secure, customized fit. In addition, each set includes two pairs of Comply™ Premium Foam Tips and three pairs of silicon tips to provide exceptional sound isolation, as well as in-ear fit options. A 1/4″ adapter and hard, zippered carry case are also included.
- 2 x Dual Micro Balanced Armature Drivers w/ Acoustic Filter & Custom Crossover
- 20Hz–20kHz Frequency Response
- 3.75' Braided Wire Cable w/ Gold-Plated, Right Angle 1/8" Connector
- Great for Live Performance Monitoring, Field Recording, Audiophile Music Listening, & Smartphone/MP3 Player Music Playback
- 2 x Comply Premium Foam Tip Pairs, 3 x Silicon Tip Pairs, 1/4" Adapter, & Carry Case Included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.