The Rolls MP222 Studio Pro Preamp is a professional, two channel microphone preamp designed for use with both large diaphragm and standard studio mics. Each channel of the MP222 has front and back XLR transformer balanced mic inputs for pristine audio quality and low noise, switchable 48v phantom power to insure maximum performance from your best studio mics, a 30db pad for input level adjustment, a 180 degree phase switch, an 80Hz low cut switch for low frequency filtering, and a variable output level control. The output section provides both individual channel XLR outputs and a dual 1/8 inch stereo output for connection to a computer sound card or mini stereo input. Both outputs are switchable between mic/line level. The MP222 is housed in an all steel, half rack chassis and ships with a 15VDC outboard switching power supply.
- Input Impedance: mic - 600 Ohms or greater XLR
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 30 kHz (+0 / -1 dB) THD +
- Noise: .02% S\N Ratio: 110 dB
- Output connectors: 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo out.
- 2 Male XLR Size: 6.75"w x 5.125"d x 1.75"h
- Weight: 1.75 lbs.
- Transformer Balanced Inputs XLR Inputs and Outputs +48 Volt Phantom Power
- Mic/Line Level Switching
- 30 dB Padding
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.