The MX28 is a three-channel true stereo line mixer. Each channel has an individual 1/4" input for the right and left sides, and the outputs are individual right and left 1/4" jacks. Each channel has a level and pan (balance) control. The Master Level controls the output volume and the Headphone Level controls the level to the two headphone outputs.
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Max Gain: +27 dBV
- Max Input Level: +30 dBV
- Max Output Level: +13 dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 1 dBV THD +
- Noise: <.005%
- Power: 12 VDC 150 mA adapter (center negative)
- Size: 4.25" x 1.75" x 4.5" (WxHxD)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- 3: Stereo 1/4" Stereo Inputs
- True stereo 1/4" outputs, unbalanced
- Two Headphone Outs (1/4" and 3.5mm)
- Pan control for each channel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.