Rolls Stereo 20 Watts Class D Amplifier - PA202
Small general purpose audio power amplifier for projector, ceiling mount, or rack monitoring. Great for boardroom and classroom applications. Ideal for small space installations where a larger amplifier won?t fit. Works with 4 or 8 ohm loads. Has bridge switch for higher power mono and a limiter. Included 24 VDC inline IEC power supply.
- Input Connectors:Screw Term & Dual RCA Outputs
- Connectors: Screw Terminals
- Max Gain: 34 dB/Channel Voltage
- Gain: 32 dB
- Bandwidth: 20 - 25KHz
- Input Sensitivity: 28 mV Included 24 VDC inline IEC power supply.
- Line Input Impedance: 47K Ohms
- Power Output: 20 watts X 2 @ 4 Ohms, 40 watts bridge @ 8 Ohms
- Maximum Supply Voltage: 30 VDC
- THD: .05% typical
- EIN: 3 mV
- Efficiency: 85%
- Cooling: Conection Cooling (No Fans)
- Standby and Idle
- Current Draw: .005/.01 Amps
- Signal to Noise: >100 dB
- Size: 4.25 x 1.5 x 2.375 (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Small size with mounting tabs
- Balanced and Unbalanced Inputs
- Phoenix type input and output
- Low cost, helps win your bid
- Optical Limiter for maximum clean power output
- Bridge switch for 40W mono operation
- Included 24 VDC inline IEC power supply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.