SB126 Starting buzzer/tone generator was designed to generate a tone to start sporting events or anywhere a 600 Hz tone is needed. When the switch is depressed the LED will light and a tone will be sent out to both the 1/4" and XLR jacks for the duration of time the button is pressed.
- Very low battery drain battery should last years
- Size about 3"X3"X1.5"
- Steel chassis powder coat paint for durability
- Utilizes XLR Microphone phantom power for power if available
- 1/4" MONO line level jack for connection to a PA system or power amp.
- XLR MIC level output jack for connection to a balanced microphone input of a mixer or PA system.
- Switch for activating the tone/ signal.
- 9V external battery compartment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.