Rolls Pro-MixIV Portable 4 Channel Microphone Mixer - MX124
The MX124 Pro-MixIV mixes 4 microphones into two transformer balanced outputs. It has four XLR inputs, each with individually switchable phantom power, and Low Cut switches (100 Hz high pass filter), a Level control, and a Pan control. As mentioned, it has two transformer balanced, XLR outputs. 1/4 or 1/8" inch Aux/Headphone outputs has been provided along with a Clip indicator, Power indicator, and Power switch. The unit is also powered by two 9-Volt alkaline batteries or the included 15VDC power supply.
- Input Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Output Impedance: XLR 600 Ohms THD +
- Noise: .02%
- S/N Ratio: 84 dB
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz - 16 kHz (+0 / -3 dB)
- Max Output Level: + 14 dB
- Max Input Level: -14 dB
- Max Gain: +55 dB
- Low Cut: -3 dB @ 100 Hz
- Current Draw: 30 mA
- Phantom Power: +18 VDC
- Connectors: 4 Female XLR, 2 Male XLR, 1 1/4" TRS, 1: 1/8" (3.5mm)
- Power: 9V alkaline batteries X 2, DC Power Jack (5.5 X 2.1 mm tip negative) for Rolls PS27 (included)
- Size: 6.3"w x 3.7"d x 2.3" h
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Mixes four microphones to stereo XLR outputs.
- Output level controls for mic or line-level output.
- Transformer isolated outputs.
- Phantom Power and Low-Cut switches for each Mic input
- Battery and AC powered (AC adapter is included).
- 1/4" and 1/8" TRS stereo Phone/Aux Outputs
- Switchable Low Cut filter (100 Hz high pass) for each channel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.