Rolls Pro Mix Plus 3 Channel Microphone Mixer - MX54S
The MX54s Pro-Mix Plus mixes three microphones into two transformer balanced outputs. It has three XLR inputs, each with individually switchable phantom power, and Low Cut (100 Hz high pass filter) switches, a Level control, and a Pan control.
As mentioned, it has two transformer balanced, XLR outputs. A 1/4 inch Aux/Headphone output has been provided along with a Clip indicator, Power indicator, and Power switch. The unit is also powered by two 9-Volt alkaline batteries.
- Input Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Output Impedance: XLR 600 Ohms
- THD + Noise: .02%
- S/N Ratio: 84 dB
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz - 16 kHz (+0 / -3 dB)
- Max Output Level: + 14 dB
- Max Input Level: -14 dB
- Max Gain: +60 dB
- Low Cut: -3 dB @ 100 Hz
- Current Draw: 20 mA
- Phantom Power: +18 VDC
- Connectors: 3: Female XLR, 2: Male XLR, 1: 1/4" TRS, DC Power Jack
- Size: 5.3" x 3.7" x 2"
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Current drain 15ma nominal one mic 15vdc
- Mixes three microphones to stereo XLR outputs
- Output level controls for mic or line-level output
- Transformer isolated outputs
- Phantom Power and Low-Cut switches for each Mic input
- Battery and AC powered
- Handy shoulder strap mounts
- Switchable Low Cut filter (100 Hz high pass) for each channel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.