Rolls MX153 MixMate Mic Line Mixer
The MX153 is a one-half rack space, two microphone and three stereo source mixer. The unit provides a compact and efficient way to mix sources such as AM/FM tuners, CD players, and video players with dynamic or condenser microphones. Applications include background music and paging for small clubs, churches, schools, restaurants, etc.
Each microphone channel has a Level and Tone control. Sources One and Two have Level adjustments and pass through combined Bass and Treble controls. Source Three has a Level adjustment only. The Microphone inputs are balanced XLR jacks, all Source inputs are stereo RCA except for the front 1/8 jack on CH3 for an MP3 player, etc.
The main output is stereo RCA. An included 12VDC adapter (Rolls PS27) provides power to the unit. A series of six DIP switches provide important features to the MX153. Two switches apply the 12VDC of phantom power to the individual Microphone Inputs. A second switch sums the program material of Source Three to mono, and a third sums the overall output to mono. Another switch provides priority ducking to Source Three input allowing that channel to mute the other source inputs for use with a jukebox.
The final switch configures Microphone Input One as a paging input, ducking the other microphone and Sources One and Two.
- Two Mic inputs with available phantom power
- Treble or Bass cut controls for each mic
- Three stereo source inputs
- Bass and Treble controls on source 1 & 2
- Signal muting (ducking) on mic 1 & source 3
- Switchable Mono or Stereo mode on unbalanced outputs
- Uses 12VDC power for easy use in mobile applications
- Mic input Z 600 ohm balanced
- Source input Z >10K ohms RCA
- Mic Max input -14dBVMax source input 24dBV
- Phantom Voltage 12VDC
- Max Gain: 60 dBV mic
- Max Gain: 24 dBV/Channel source
- Muting 60dBV
- Power 12VDC 100Ma.
- Size: 6.5 x 1.5 x 5 (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.