Rolls MP507 Single Channel Tube Microphone Preamplifier
The MP507 is a single channel preamp that utilizes a single 12ax7 vacuum tube. It has a MU-Metal audio transformer to decrease noise and enhance the sound quality of the XLR input. The design of the MP507 utilizes a high speed self regulated switching power supply to generate 230V of clean usable plate voltage for the 12ax7 vacuum tube. The result is a clean and powerful sounding tube preamp.
- Real 230V tube plate voltage
- Internal high speed self regulating switching power supply
- MU metal shielded input audio transformer
- 48V of clean, quiet phantom power
- Input Impedance: XLR: 600 ? (Transformer balanced)--- 1/4”: 1m ?
- Output Impedance: XLR: 100 ? --- 1/4”:100 ?
- THD: .15%
- S/N Ratio: >110 dB
- Maximum Input Level: -30 dB mic +4 line XLR, -10 dB 1/4”
- Maximum Output Level: +16 dB XLR, +10 dB 1/4”Pad: - 37 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 - 25kHz +/-3 dB
- Dimensions: 3” X 5.5” X 6”
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- Power: 15 VDC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.