Rolls MA258 Integrated Audio Amplifier with Phono Preamp
The MA258 is a Integrated Audio Amplifier with RIAA Phono preamp built in. It has three selectable stereo inputs phonograph, RCA and a 3.5mm jack for phones or tablets. The MA258 also has a very well designed headphone output so it can be used as a stand alone headphone amplifier. The MA258 was designed to have the highest level of sound quality, whether you are using it as a headphone amp or with speakers. At every design stage we spent a considerable amount of time focused on one thing, sound quality.
- Integrated Amplifier
- Built in Headphone Amplifier
- Low noise, efficient operation
- Class D high efficiency amp
- Line Input Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Power Output: 20 Watts RMS one CH driven (4 Ohms)
- 12 Watts RMS both CH driven (8 Ohms)
- Maximum Supply Voltage: 24 VDC
- Voltage Gain: 30 dB Line
- THD: .05% typical
- EIN: 3 mV
- Efficiency: 85%
- Input Sensitivity: 28 mV
- Bandwidth: 20Hz - 25 kHz +/- 3dB
- Weight: 1.6 lb.
- Size: 6.75" x 3.5" x 1.5”
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.