Rolls MA2152 Stereo/70v Mixer Amplifier 100 Watts/Ch or 200 Watts Mono
The MA2152 is a two rack space mixer amplifier designed for restaurants, schools, churches, clubs etc. The unit provides a compact and efficient way to mix up to three sources such as AM/FM tuners, CD players, and video players with up to two microphones.
Priority talkover is provided on Microphone One for paging, and on Source Three for a jukebox, telephone, etc. The power output section may be connected to stereo 4, 8, or 16 ohm speakers, or directly connected to a 70 volt system without the need for additional transformers. Several configuration options are possible including full stereo, mono 70V, dual mono 25V, etc..
- Two Microphone inputs with phantom power.
- Tone controls for each Mic input.
- Three stereo Source inputs.
- Bass and Treble controls on Sources One and Two.
- Priority ducking on Mic One and Source Three.
- Stereo pre-master level Record Output.
- Fault protected power amp.
- Amp will drive 25 or 70 volt lines directly.
- FR4 Double-sided epoxy circuit board.
- Socketed ICs.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Input Impedance:Mic: 600 Ohms XLR balanced
- Source: 22K Ohms RCA
- Insert: 22K Ohms 1/4" TS unbalanced
- Max Input Level:Mic: -14 dBV Mic level Max
- Source: 24 dBVInsert: + 20 dB
- Connectors: 2: XLR, 6: Stereo RCA, 3: 1/4" TRS, 1: 1/4" TS
- Phantom Power: +12 VDC
- Max Gain:Mic: 60dB
- Source: 26 dB
- Tone Controls: +/-12 dB 100 Hz Bass, +/-12 dB 11kHz Treble
- Nose Floor: - 80 dBS/N Ratio: 96 dB
- Priority Attenuation: 60 dB
- Power Output, Stereo: 100 Watts
- RMS/ch. 4 Ohms 70 Watts RMS/ch. 8 Ohms Bridged - 200 Watts RMS 8 Ohms/70V
- Output Matching: 4, 8, 16 Ohms, 25V Stereo, 70V Mono
- THD: <.08% (1kHz @ 1 Watt)
- Outputs: RCA Record Out, 5-Way binding post Power Amp outs
- Power Bandwidth: 60 Hz - 30 kHz +/- 1dB
- Damping Factor: > 150
- Slew Rate: 100 Volts/microSecond
- Phase Shift: <10 Deg., 20Hz - 20kHz
- Power: 120 VAC 60Hz 2.5A 230 VAC 50Hz
- Size: 19" x 3.5" x 7.5"
- Weight: 12 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.