Rolls MA1705 70 Watt Single Rack 70 Volt Mixer Amplifier
The MA1705 is a single rack space mixer amplifier designed for installation applications. The unit provides a compact and efficient way to mix up to three sources such as AM/FM tuners, CD players, and video players with up to two microphones. Priority talkover is provided on Microphone One for paging, and on Source Three for a jukebox, telephone, etc. The power amplifier provides 70 Watts of power when connected to a 70 volt speaker system.
IMPORTANT NOTICES: THE FRONT PANEL ACTS AS THE HEAT SINK FOR THIS UNIT AND MAY GET HOT UNDER A HEAVY LOAD.
- Two Microphone inputs with phantom power.
- Tone controls for each Mic input.
- Three stereo Source inputs (mixed to mono).
- Bass and Treble controls on Sources Two and Three.
- Priority ducking on Mic Two and Source One.
- Dual pre-master level Record Output.
- Fault protected power amp.
- Balanced 70 volt line output.
- Spring-loaded output terminals.
- Clip indication.
- FR4 Double-sided epoxy circuit board.
- Socketed ICs.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Input Impedance:Mic: 600 Ohms XLR balanced
- Source: 22K Ohms RCA
- Insert: 22K Ohms 1/4" TS unbalanced
- Max Input Level:Mic: -14 dBV Mic level Max
- Source: 24 dBVInsert: + 20 dB
- Connectors: 2: XLR, 6: Stereo RCA, 3: 1/4" TRS, 1: 1/4" TS
- Phantom Power: +12 VDC
- Max Gain:Mic: 60 dBSource: 26 dBTone Controls: +/-12 dB 100 Hz Bass +/-12 dB 11kHz Treble
- Noise Floor: - 80 dBS/N Ratio: 96 dB
- Priority Attenuation: 60 dB
- Recommended Load: 70 Volt line (70 Watts maximum)
- Frequency Response: 60Hz to 20 kHz
- Size (W x H x D): 19" x 1.75" x 5"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.