The RA53b is a high powered headphone amplifier with five 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone outputs. Two RA53b units may be linked together and mounted side-by-side in a universal rack tray for a total of 10 outputs.
- Input Impedance: 10 K Ohms
- Maximum Input Level: +18 dBV Max Gain: 26 dB per channel
- Output Power: 221 mW per side, 442 mW per channel (@ 32 Ohms)
- Output Impedance: 10 Ohms
- S/N Ratio: >90 dB THD: <.08% IMD (SMPTE): <.08%
- Power: 12 VAC (Adapter provided)
- Size: 8.4 x 1.7 x 5"
- # 5: 1/4" TRS Headphone Outputs with Level Control.
- Lots of Gain.
- 1/4" and RCA Right and Left Inputs.
- Inserts on Two Channels.
- 1/4" TRS Stereo Input, 1/4" Mono Input.
- Link Input/Output for Connecting Two Units Together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.