Perfect for any condenser microphone, the new PB224 powers even the high-current draw microphones. The unit features a complete redesign in the voltage supply circuits, offering a rock solid 48 volts of clean phantom power. The 224 now sports a vastly improved molded plastic battery compartment for the two 9 Volt alkaline batteries, however it will still operate on the Rolls PS27 AC adapter.
- Phantom Voltage: 48V
- Connectors: 2: Male XLR, 2: Female XLR, 1: 5mm DC input jack
- Power Input: 2 - 9V Alkaline Batteries, or 12 - 18 VCD (Rolls PS27)
- Current drain 40ma nominal one mic 15vdc
- Size: 5.5" x 2.7" x 1.75"
- Weight: 2 lb
- Power condenser microphones requiring phantom power
- Operates on two 9 Volt alkaline batteries, or the included Rolls PS27 12VDC adapter
- High frequency switching power supply to eliminate noise
- Utilizes a switching regulator for stable voltage performance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.