The MX34c LiveMix - two channel microphone mixer. Although having many uses, this little mixer was originally designed with the video camera operator in mind. The MX34c is a two channel microphone mixer with balanced XLR inputs, phantom power, and stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) outputs. The 3.5mm output may be switched either mic or line level. It has a stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) Auxiliary input for connection to any stereo line-level source such as a phone, tablet or CD player. A 3.5mm headset mic in on the front for narration.
Each channel has a Level and Pan control, and a separate headphone circuit allows for monitoring all signals without effecting the main output signal. Holes for a shoulder strap, easy-access controls, and smart Input/Output jack placement make the MX34c ideal for the live recording enthusiast.
- Input Impedance: Mic - 600 Ohms or greater (XLR), Aux - 47K stereo (3.5mm)
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- THD + Noise: .02%
- S/N Ratio: 110 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 30 kHz (+0 / -1 dB)
- Max Output Level: + 14 dB
- Max Input Level: +20 dB
- Max Gain: +70 dB
- Batteries: 2 X 9V Alkaline
- Current Draw: 30 mA
- Phantom Power: +18 VDC
- Input Connectors: 2 Female XLR, 1/8" (3.5mm)
- Output connectors: 3.5mm Stereo Main Out, 3.5mm Headphone
- DC Power Jack: (5.5mm X 2.1mm Tip Negative)
- Size: 6.3"w x 3.7"d x 1.4"h
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- 9V Battery or AC adapter operation
- 2 Mic Inputs +18VDC Phantom Power
- 3.5mm Stereo Output
- 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Output
- Pan control on each channel
- Auxiliary 3.5mm Input 3.5mm mic in jack for headset or other mic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.