The MLM82S also features four stereo line level inputs with 12 dB of line gain. Each Stereo Line Input features a recessed Mono switch with indicator and Level control. These Inputs may also be used with four Mono A Inputs and four Mono B Inputs. You get the picture… this mixer is very versatile.
A and B Output Level controls set the master mix level independently for A and B Outputs. The mix amplifiers feature independent overload indicators. To correct any overload condition, the entire mix can be reduced and/or individual Input Levels adjusted. A and B mix Outputs each have an internal switch for padding the output signal to Mic level. The factory default is Line level.
With features like Mic-Line A / A+B / B Assign switches, independent Stereo Line Input Mono switches and additional line gain, the MLM82S is one of the most versatile mixers in its class. It is ideal for installations requiring ease of use, compact size, low cost, high performance and security. Applications include, but not limited to, hotels, conference rooms, schools and rental sound systems.
- Four balanced Mic/Line Inputs (XLR) with:
- 15V phantom power
- Bi-color signal present / overload indicators
- Trimless mic stage amplifiers
- A / A+B / B assign switch
- Four balanced Stereo Line inputs (1/4: TRS) with:
- Independent MONO switch
- 12dB of line gain
- Two balanced Outputs (XLR) with:
- Independent Overload indicators
- Independent Level controls
- Internal pad for Mic level output
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.