Designed wide and not too high for even distribution of your hardware. Coffin style opening for ease of use. Two ergonomic rubber handles at either end. Poly-prop runs up both ends and down the base of the case for strength and rigidity, complimented with plastic runners which run the length of the base for even more protection.
- Funky clear inline skate wheels.
- 19" x 7" x 2" zipped pocket.
- Each case can accommodate up to 12 x cymbal stands.
- The 54" will accommodate most rack systems.
- One Piece Construction: Effortless to use, no need to muck about with lids, buckles, and straps
- The Stitching Thread: Bonded nylon that doesn't deteriorate and holds the case together - even if an area of stitching is breached
- Double Stitching: To first complete the wall and two ends separately, and then to join them together; giving twice the security at the corners and edges for greater protection and durability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.