Tired of straining to hear the headphones? The HP4's four 130 mW headphone outputs are clear, clean, and screaming loud, all packed in a compact, 1/3U chassis. Features include balanced L/R line inputs and outputs, global mute, overall level control, and sum to mono. The line outputs can feed another HP4 or an HP60.
- 4 screaming-loud (130 mW per channel) stereo ¼” headphone outputs (front panel)
- 2 balanced ¼” line outputs (monitor outputs)
- 2 balanced ¼” line inputs
Meters, Controls, and Features
- Headphone level control for each channel
- Mono summing switch for each channel
- Monitor level control
- Monitor mute switch
- Daisy-chain multiple units via monitor outputs
- Compact 1/3U rack-mount chassis
- Sealed, detented, metal rotary controls
- External 16 VAC power supply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.