Heads-up you bass BURP fanatics! This BAMF Series Subwoofer (15 in., 3,800 Watts max, Dual 2Ω) from Power Acoustik is engineered for the most extreme conditions. Massive 3 in. 4-layer voice coils built on an aluminum former can take the heat. Freakishly oversized motor structures provide more magnetic inertia than is ever necessary for a woofer. Spruce tree pulp cones, high density extended excursion foam surround and hybrid suspension dampers work together to contain the momentum to a shattering roar!
- 3" dual 2Ω, 4-layer voice-coil with direct-connect wire increases power handling
- Overcompensating motor structure for increased magnetic strength
- 12mm T-yoke & top plate improve low-frequency dynamics
- Vented T-yoke & frame reduce voice-coil heat buildup
- Nonmagnetic, nonresonant die-cast aluminum frame
- High-temperature-tolerant adhesives
- Nontransfer spruce pulp cone with UV & chemical protection
- Stitched & glued surround/cone joints
- Extended-excursion polyether foam surround with UV protection
- Dual poly-cotton suspension dampens violent accelerations
- Stitched voice-coil leads prevent potential damage
- 6.5" mounting depth
- Includes 1 gasket/trim ring with concealed mounting holes
- 3,800W max
- 1,900W RMS
- Efficiency: 86.1dB @ 1W/1m
- Motor volume: 272oz
- Mounting depthL 8"
- Optimum sealed enclosure: 2 cu ft
- Optimum ported enclsoure: 4 cu ft
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.