Easily Upgrade to High Performance
The Pioneer A Series speaker sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music. Pioneer’s OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners’ ears. The A Series lineup expands flexibility and improves acoustic performance. The integrated inline crossover network allows for increased installation flexibility without the need of an outboard module. Included with the Pioneer A Series, are multi-fit installation adapters and tweeter mounts (when applicable).
Included with the component system are 6" x 9" multi-fit installation adapters that expand flexibility and improve acoustic performance. The included Pioneer multi-fit installation adapters can be easily modified to fit a variety of different applications by simply breaking off or cutting off the easy to remove tabs until the shape and mounting points match the original speaker. Replacing your factory speakers has never been easier.
OPEN & SMOOTH
Pioneer’s OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners’ ears.
Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear the difference between original car speakers and Pioneer audio upgrades and immerse yourself within the sound quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app.
What’s in the Box
- Two 4-way speakers
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Multi-application mounting brackets
- Two 12" lengths of speaker wire (female quick slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Eight 1-1/8" Screws
- Eight 3/8" Screws
- Warranty information
- Specs and template on box
- System Type: 4-way Coaxial
- Sound Pressure Level (Sensitivity): 89 dB (+- 1.5 dB)
- Frequency Range: 35 Hz to 24 kHz
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 90 Watts
- Maximum Peak Power Handling: 450 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Diameter: 6 x 9"
- Cone Material: Carbon and mica reinforced IMPP in moonstone gray
- Surround Material: Elastic polymer
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 11.3 oz
- Mounting Depth: 2-7/8"
- Type: Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) dome tweeter (x2)
- Diameter: 11 mm and 18 mm
- Crossover Frequency: 3,600 Hz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.