The 4" x 10" speaker is often mounted in a vehicle's rear deck, supporting front speakers and pumping up the volume in your vehicle. Here, we feature Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) technology, high-energy strontium magnets, and urethane surrounds for tight, powerful sound.
Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear the difference between original car speakers and Pioneer audio upgrades and immerse yourself within the sound quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app.
- Size: 4” x 10"
- Max. Music Power (Nominal): 120 W (35 W)
- Cone Material: IMPP
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz to 23 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 W/1 m): 91 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Crossover Frequency: ―
- Mounting Depth: 2-1/2”
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 9-1/2” x 3-7/8”
What’s in the Box
- Two 2-way speakers
- Two 13" lengths of speaker wire (each length of speaker wire has quick-slides on one end and bare wire on the other end)
- 8 Self-tapping screws
- Warranty sheet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.