Technology of the GM Series
From dramatic distinction to dramatic design, Pioneer's new GM-Series amplifiers are thrillers in every sense, pushing the limits of flexibility and functionality.
Variable HPF (high pass filter) allow for adjustable frequency from 40 Hz to 500 Hz* and greater car audio system flexibility according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preference.
Growing Power, Shrinking Size
New Pioneer amps brilliantly integrate high-power performance superior to that of previous models in space-efficient sizes for flexibility of installation in various car cabins.
Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On
Pioneer amplifiers automatically select the proper input signal mode, either RCA or speaker level. When the receiver is turned on, the amplifier automatically turns on. When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output and utilizing speaker level output, the amp automatically senses the input mode and powers up in sync with the receiver.
When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output using speaker wire, the amplifier is turned on at the same time as the receiver. Pioneer's amplifiers automatically detect the input signal and select RCA level or speaker level.
- 520 Watts Max Power
- Automatic signal sensing and Turn-ON
- Variable high pass filter
- Speaker level inputs
- CEA-2006 Compliant: Yes
- Avg Current Consumption (amps x #ch): 4 Ohm - 5.5 (4Ch) / 4 Ohm - 8.5A (2Ch)
- Crossover Network Channel: LPF - A/B Ch - 80 Hz / HPF - A Ch - 40 Hz to 500Hz / HPF - B Ch - 80Hz
- Crossover Network Channel Slope: -12db/oct (A/B Ch)
- Frequency Response Channel: 10Hz to 70kHz (+0dB,-3dB) A/B Ch
- Fuse Rating: 30 A x 1
- Input Level @Gain Max: 0.3 V to 6.5 V - RCA / 3.0 V to 26 V - Speaker
- Load Impedence Allowance: 2 ohm to 8 ohm allowable
- Max Power Output: 2 Ohm - 130W x 4 / 4 Ohm - 80W x 4 / 4 Ohm Bridged - 520W
- Nominal Power Output: 2 Ohm - 65W x 4 / 4 Ohm - 40W x 4 / 4 Ohm Bridged - 130W x 2
- RCA Input: 4-Channel
- Signal to Noise: 78 dBA (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohm)
- Bridgable: Yes
- Class: A/B
- Grounding System: Negative
- Power Source: 14.4V (10.8 V to 15.1 V allowable)
- Protection Control system: Yes
- Terminal Type: Screw
- Unit Weight: 4.4 lbs
What’s in the Box
- 4-Channel amplifier
- 30A ATO fuse (installed)
- Speaker input harness with eight 4" wires
- 4 Self-tapping screws (3/4" length)
- Owner's Manual (Eng / Fren)
- 1 Year Warranty sheet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.