D Subwoofer, FORCEFUL, DEEP, DEFINED.
Too much isn’t enough, embrace the bass. The D subwoofer is a culmination of Pioneer technologies that produce thick, deep, powerful and accurate bass that makes listening to your favorite music energetic, fun and engaging.
Combining bass quality and bass quantity with high power, plus installation flexibility that provide high performance in both acoustic suspension (sealed) and bass reflex (ported) enclosures, the D subwoofer is the ultimate all-around performer. Slam, attack, power. Don’t just listen to your music, feel it.
BUTYL RUBBER SURROUND
Made of a specially blended, highly durable and moisture-resistant compound, butyl rubber keeps the cone moving in a linear direction, seals the cone to the basket and quickly dampens cone vibration once the signal has changed or stopped. This results in less distortion and superior frequency response.
ARAMID FIBER INTERLACED INJECTION MOLDED POLYPROPYLENE (IMPP)
Polypropylene (PP) is a tough thermoplastic resin that is an ideal material for a subwoofer cone - with low mass and high damping, PP cones offer good sensitivity and low distortion. However, polypropylene cones lack the rigidity and strength required for high output and extreme low bass. To resolve this, Pioneer engineers used advanced Computer-Aided Manufacturing to develop a process to blend aramid fibers into the polypropylene resin during the injection molding process. The resulting Aramid Fiber Interlaced IMPP subwoofer cone is incredibly strong and low mass with high rigidity and superior strength to produce deep, powerful and undistorted bass.
LARGE DIAMETER VOICE COIL AND DOUBLE STACKED MAGNETS
A subwoofer motor structure consists of the voice coil and magnet assembly. Increasing the diameter and length of the voice coil provides greater control of the woofer cone and higher power handling. To take full advantage, however, the magnet must also be increased, both in magnetic power and physical size. The D subwoofer uses an oversized 4-layer voice coil and high energy double stacked magnets to increase the overall power handling and SPL output with no sacrifice in sound quality.
What’s in the Box
- (1) 10" Dual 4-ohm voice coil woofer
- Trim ring
- (6) 1-1/8" Screws
- Adhesive backed foam gasket
- Manual (English/ German/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Italian/ Russian
- System Type: Component Subwoofer
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 76 dB
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 6.6 kHz
- CTA-2031 Compliant: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Continuous Power handling (RMS) - Watts: 500 Watts
- Maximum Peak Power Handling - Watts: 1500 Watts
- Nominal Impedance - OHM: 4 DVC
- Shape: Round
- Size: 10"
- Cone Material: IMPP - Aramid Fiber
- Center Cap Material: ABS
- Surround Material: Rubber
- Surround Type: Rolled
- Basket Material: Stamped Metal
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 57.8 oz
- Voice Coil Type: Dual Voice
- Voice Coil Bobbin: Aluminium
- Voice Coil wire: Copper
- Damper: Aramid
- Gasket: ABS
- Wire Terminals: Push Type
Unit Size (Dimensions):
- Mounting Depth: 5-1/2"
- Cut Out dimensions: 9"
- Equivalent Compliance (VAS) [L]: 22.3
- Free Air Resonance (Fs) [Hz]: 41
- Total Speaker "Q" (Qts): 0.77
- Linear Excursion (Xmax) [mm]: 10.8
- Recommended Sealed Box Volume [L]: 19.8
- Port Box volume [L]: 19.8
- Port Length: 5"
- Port Diameter: 2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.