Peavey PV 215D Quasi 3-Way Powered Speaker - PV215D
The PV® Series, one of the most enduring loudspeaker enclosures from Peavey, is now powered with class D technology. Peavey® proudly debuts the PV 215D, two lightweight and portable loudspeaker enclosures, utilizing Peavey's legendary loudspeaker and class D power amp technology to deliver unparalleled performance and value. A long tradition in sound reinforcement, the PV Series enclosures are housed in durable wooden, carpet-covered enclosures. The new PV powered enclosures deliver 400 watts of bass-pounding, distortion-free sound utilizing Peavey's DDT compression.
- 800 Watts "peak" available power
- Quasi-three-way powered sound reinforcement enclosure
- RX14 titanium diaphragm compression driver, with 1.4" titanium diaphragm
- Constant directivity tweeter horn, 60° X 40°
- Class-D powered system with up to 800 W total peak available power
- DDT compression/anti-clipping protection
- Signal input via combo female XLR/1/4" phone jack, providing balanced operation
- Heavy-duty crossover network with high frequency driver protection
- Carpet covered trapezoidal enclosure
- Steel handles and protective corners
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grill with powder coat finish
- T-Nut speaker mounting
- Peavey® exclusive dual 15" heavy-duty woofers with 2 3/8" voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
- Contour switch provides bass and treble lift
- Weight Packed: 86.00 lb
- Width Packed: 20.5"
- Height Packed: 50"
- Depth Packed: 17"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.