If you're looking for great interference-free operation in recording, then consider the Dual 100-Channel Wireless Lavalier Handheld Microphone System from Nady. Select from 100 UHF frequencies, which are stored in the system's memory for subsequent use. It's made from rugged ABS housing.
- 100 selectable frequencies
- Selected channel stored in memory for subsequent use
- Clear channels selectable with Autoscan
- Rugged all-ABS housing
- Operating freq range: Channel B 505MHz–529.75MHz Frequency synthesized PLL (100 channels selectable) 250kHz/step
PLL system freq stability:
- Freq resp: 50Hz–18kHz ±3dB
- Dynamic range: 120dB
- Modulation: FM (F3E) ±25kHz normal, ±75kHz max
- Operating range: 150ft–250ft typical, 500+ft max line of sight
- Includes 2 U-1100LT lapel microphones
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.