Professional full-featured 1, 000-channel UHF wireless system for the most demanding applications. With the Nady w-1ku, you’ll get the same exceptional sound quality Every time, anywhere you take it. This reliable, road-ready system with tough all-metal casing features automatic scanning of 1, 000 UHF channels, so finding usable, interference-free frequencies takes only seconds, and transmitter synchronization happens in a flash – literally. With true Diversity, A dual antenna design that maximizes range and eliminates dropouts, and two types of output connections (XLR or ¼” to connect to your equipment) The w-1ku delivers the clearest, most natural sound available in wireless today. so, wherever you are, no matter how unpredictable the airwaves around you, when it’s time to capture the moment, the Nady w-1ku got you covered.
- Unsurpassed state-of-the-art PLL UHF performance with proprietary Companding and low-noise circuitry for an amazing 120dB dynamic range.
- True Diversity circuitry for worry-free operation and dropout protection.
- Up to 500 feet transmission range 1000 selectable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception with auto-scan feature for easy location of clear channels and asc (Auto-Sync channel)
- Infrared download for easy frequency synchronization
- Scratch resistant receiver with 5 segment LED bar graph
- AF meter, balanced XLR microphone level and unbalanced ¼” line level audio outputs.
- Backlit LCD with user-friendly configuration menus indicating frequency, volume, and RF signal strength
- All-metal body body pack transmitter with the Nady oml-4 omnidirectional lapel microphone & belt clip.
- Lcd display indicates group, channel, audio level, and Battery level status.
- Operation with two AA batteries
Nady Systems is dedicated to providing the best user experience possible. Since 1976 Nady has been a US based brand, with a US based customer service center, and with US valid product warranties.
- Overall system operating frequency range: 520. 0Mhz-544. 99MHz
- PLL system frequency stability: w-1ku receiver receiver
- System: dual conversion super heterodyne with true Diversity
- Sensitivity: -107dBm
- Controls: up/down selects, set, IR sync, power on/off, mute level control
- Audio output Level (@ 25 kHz deviation): ¼” unbalanced: 360mV adjustable XLR balanced: 24mV fixed
- Bt-1ku lt body pack transmitter RF output power: Hi: +14dBm (25mW typical), low: +4dBm (2. 5mW typical)
- Controls: power off/mute/on, RF power Hi/low, set/up/down
- Input connector: 3. 5mm TS jack with locking nut
- LCD display: group/channels/volume/battery level
- Battery type: 2 x AA alkaline
- Battery life: 8-10 hours.
This system is fully compliant with the most up-to-date FCC regulations and operates on 510. 0Mhz-534. 9MHz frequency bands which are comprehensively available for unlicensed wireless microphone use throughout the Continental United States
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.