The Nady DW-44 Digital Microphone Systems have the superior sound quality of digital audio technology in an easy-to-use and cost-effective package with top professional operating features like; 48 kHz / 24-bit digital audio conversion, low latency, and clear channel operation inthe UHF 900MHz band providing interference-free performance for any application. With four independent wireless receivers built into a single rack space the DW-44 is perfect for houses of worship, School plays, University classrooms, Auditoriums and Performance venues. DW-44 Frequencies -905.80, 917.30, 910.70, 925.90 MHz.
- A plug and play reliable digital wireless microphone system.
- The superior sound quality of digital audio with digital QPSK modulation combined with the performance & reliability of the UHF frequency range.
- State-of-the art, professional 48kHz / 24-bit digital conversion for exceptional audio clarity with transparent frequency response across the entire audible range (20Hz ~ 20kHz).
- The truest possible sound with undetectably low latency.
- Perfect for stage performance, karaoke, public address (presentations, classes, conferences).
- Reliable long range 300 ft. Line of sight operation.
- Digital transmission virtually eliminates interference from nearby obstacles.
- Can be paired with either Nady DW-11 or DW-22 systems
- Ultra-low latency (3 ms) with QPSK modulation
- UHF range (900 MHz)
- Audio conversion: 48 Khz/24bit
- Dynamic range: 120 dB
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz
- Receiver outputs: 4 x XLR and mixed ¼” jack
- Microphones: 4 x Handheld
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.