- U-2100 receiver for use with single transmitter or U-2100 for use with 2 transmitters simultaneously
- Choice of 3 transmitters: U-1100HT handheld microphone, U-1100LT bodypack with lavalier or Headmic (HM), or U-1100GT instrument bodypack
- Unsurpassed state-of-the-art PLL UHF performance with clear, transparant audio with full frequency response, 120dB dynamic range and operation up to 500ft. line-of-sight
- 100 selectable UHF frequencies per band for interference-free operation.
- Clear channels user selectable manually or with Autoscan for quick, convenient set up and easy operation. Selected channel stored in memory for subsequent use
- ASC (Auto-Sync-Channels) download feature sends selected channel information to transmitter via IR sender for easy frequency synchronization
- Sophisticated IF filtering for optimal simultaneous operation of multiple systems in the same location
- Front panel back lighted LCD display: Channel Selected, RF/ AF bar graph, Scan and IR, LEDs for TX-ON or A/B Diversity, Up/Down-SET buttons, Power, On/Off switch, volume controls
- Back panel balanced XLR fixed MIC Level, and adjustable unbalanced 1/4″ jack audio Line Level SUM outputs, squelch (RF mute) adjust; DC input jack, Antenna jack
- Receiver externally powered with included 110V-220V AC-DC 13.5 VDC 400 mA adapter, transmitters with 2 AA alkaline batterie
- Rugged all ABS plastic housing for long life and durability
- Optional RMT-1KUD available for rackmounting single U-1100 or dual U-2100 receiver
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.