Featuring two Nady U-1100LT bodypacks with compact housing, metal belt clip, LCD display and 3.5mm locking connector, compatible with all Nady lavalier and HeadMic series microphones.
- Includes 2 Nady LM-14O Omni-directional lavalier/lapel microphones.
- Up to 500ft. operating range (line-of-sight).
- Clear, transparent audio with full frequency response, 120dB dynamic range and operation.
- 200 selectable UHF frequencies (manually or with Auto-Scan) for interference free operation.
- Sophisticated IF filtering for optimal simultaneous operation of up to 10 transmitters in the same location.
- Selected channels stored in memory.
- U-2100 receiver features RF/ AF bar graph, balanced XLR fixed microphone level and adjustable unbalanced ¼-inch jack audio line level outputs, squelch (RF mute) adjust.
- Up/Down/Set buttons
- 2 balanced XLR fixed MIC level outputs
- Adjustable summed unbalanced ¼” output
- Channel synchronization via infrared
- Squelch (RF mute) adjust Volume control (1 per channel)
- 2 antenna jacks
- LED for TX-ON
Overall System Performance:
- Frequency response: 50Hz~18kHz ±3dB
- Dynamic range: 120dB
- Harmonic Distortion: <0.5%
- Operating range: 150-250 feet typical, 500 feet max line-of-sight
- Output Impedance: 1kΩ (unbalanced) and 600Ω (balanced)
- Audio Outputs: Adjustable unbalanced summed line audio output; fixed balanced microphone level audio output
- Power requirement: 13.5VDC/0.4A
- Antennas: Removable swivel BNC antennas
U-1100LT Bodypack Transmitter:
- Compatible with all Nady lapel and headworn microphones with a 3.5mm locking plug such as the LM-14, HM-1, HM-3, HM-5U, HM-10, HM-20U, HM35/45U
- Input Impedance: 5kΩ
- Input Connector: locking 3.5mm mini-jack
- Antenna Type: External attached
- Battery Type: 2 x AA alkaline or NiMH
- Battery life: 8-10 Hours typical
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.