Featuring two Nady U-1100GT bodypacks with compact housing, metal belt clip, LCD display and 3.5mm locking connector, especially tailored for instrument level signals such as electric guitar and bass
Includes two ¼ in-to-3.5mm locking connector cables to connect instruments to bodypacks Up to 500ft. operating range (line-of-sight). Clear, transparent audio with full frequency response, 120dB dynamic range and operation
200 selectable UHF frequencies (manually or with Auto-Scan) for interference free operation. Sophisticated IF filtering for optimal simultaneous operation of up to 10 transmitters in the same location. Selected channels stored in memory
U-2100 receiver features RF/ AF bar graph, balanced XLR fixed microphone level and adjustable unbalanced ¼-inch jack audio line level outputs, squelch (RF mute) adjust.
Overall System Performance:
- Frequency response: 50Hz~18kHz ±3dB
- Dynamic range: 120dB
- Harmonic Distortion: <0.5%
- Operating range: 150-250 feet typical, 500 feet max line-of-sight
- U-2100 receiver
- Output Impedance: 1kΩ (unbalanced) and 600Ω (balanced)
- Audio Outputs: Adjustable unbalanced summed line audio output; fixed balanced microphone level audio output
- Power requirement: 13.5VDC/0.4A
- Antennas: Removable swivel BNC antennas
- GT: Guitar / Instrument
- Metal belt clip.
- On/mute/off switch.
- LCD display for frequency, channel, battery level.
- Channel up/down buttons. 3.5mm locking jack.
- Channel up/down buttons.
- 2AA batteries for long life and economical use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.