Nady’s unparalleled wireless technology is recognized worldwide and sets the standard for high performance and reliability. The U-2100 (with dual receiver for dual receiver operation), has 100 selectable UHF frequencies per transmitter for interference-free operation. Take it anywhere you need it and experience pristine audio on stage or off. It’s equally ideal for speaking engagements and singing applications. Set up is amazingly quick and easy with ASC download that sends selected channel information to transmitter via infrared (IR) sender. The system couldn’t be simpler to operate and has the seal of approval from many of the pros in the business who’ve used it and love it.
Nady’s award-winning wireless innovation and expertise are evident in the latest addition to their line of professional UHF wireless systems.
The U-2100 is jam-packed with user friendly features:
- Unsurpassed UHF PLL wireless performance.
- Clear, transparent audio with full frequency response.
- 120 dB dynamic range.
- Operation up to 500’ (line-of-sight).
- Sophisticated IF filtering for optimal simultaneous operation of multiple systems in the same location.
- Rugged all ABS housing
- Frequency response: 50Hz~18kHz ±3dB
- Dynamic range: 120dB
- Harmonic Distortion: <0.5%
- Operating range: 150-250 feet typical, 500 feet max line-of-sight
- U-2100 receiver Output Impedance: 1kΩ (unbalanced) and 600Ω (balanced)
- Audio Outputs: Adjustable unbalanced summed line audio output; fixed balanced microphone level audio output
- Power requirement: 13.5VDC/0.4A
- Antennas: Removable swivel BNC antennas
- U-1100 Bodyback Compatible with Nady U-1100 and U-2100 wireless systems
- Requires a lavalier or headset microphone with a 3.5 mm TS locking plug.
- Compatible with all Nady lavalier and HeadMic™ series microphones
- Manually selectable channel with Up/Down recessed buttons or automatically, using the ASC feature.
- LCD display (with back lighting) indicates Channel and Frequency Selected, Battery Level status
- Sliding Off/ Mute/On power switch with mute on/off LED allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter on
- Convenient, economical operation with two AA alkaline or NiMH batteries.
- Compact housing, metal belt clip, durable external attached antenna.
- HM-3 Headset Microphone
DJ's, speakers, aerobic instructors, auctioneers and others who require hands free mobility and high quality spoken vocals with improved gain before feedback can achieve better performance than is available with small omni directional lapel microphones. With its high sensitivity and ultra clarity, the HM-3 is optimally designed for all speaking applications. The close-up unidirectional vocal pickup provides a full sound when suppressing irritating background noises.
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Frequency Response: 100Hz~13kHz
- Sensitivity: -40dB ±3dB(@1kHz,74dB SPL)
- Impedance: 2.2KOhms ohms ±30% @1kHz
- Cable Length: 43"
- Dimensions: Headset: 5.66" nominal at widest point; 4.5" flexible boom, .155" diameter
- Weight: 1.10 oz. w/cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.