Nady DW-11/22 Digital Microphone Systems have the superior sound quality of digital audio technology in an easy-to-use and cost-effective package. The DW-11 is loaded with top professional operating features like; 48 kHz / 24-bit digital audio conversion, low latency, and clear channel operation in the UHF 900MHz band providing interference-free performance for any application. This is the cavalier version, which comes with lavalier microphone and belt pack transmitter, along with a tabletop receiver.
- A reliable digital wireless microphone system that is easy to setup and use
- The superior sound quality of digital audio with digital QPSK modulation combined with the performance & reliability of the UHF frequency range.
- State-of-the art, professional 48kHz / 24-bit digital conversion for exceptional audio clarity with transparent frequency response across the entire audible range (20Hz ~ 20kHz).
- The truest possible sound with undetectably low latency.
- Perfect for stage performance, karaoke, public address (presentations, classes, conferences).
- Reliable long range operation.
- Digital transmission virtually eliminates interference from nearby obstacles.
- Extended operating range up to 300 feet line-of-sight.
- Sensitivity: -94dBm
- Output Connections: ¼" unbalanced (line) XLR Balanced Output (microphone)
- Power Requirements: 13.5VDC / 400mA Single channel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.